Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New (start)Years

1. I think this is everyone's New Years resolution. Health. Health is very important and i see that 2010 everyone is trying to change to better themselves. Well me too! haha I already started and i feel great, However, I have been drinking a lot lately and I need to stop. But I have been eating right and working out more often.
2. My passion. What am I passionate about? Well lots of things. But really I love photography and I need to involve it more in my daily life. If its just to take random pictures at costco to waking up in the middle of the night to draw up a lighting diagram for a shoot. I will read more and learn more about this passion of mind and hopefully get my pictures seen and get my foot in entertainment world? haha i just want my pictures to be seen and people know my name.
3. Friends, family, girlfriend, and everyone! 2009 I lost a handful of friends so 2010 i hope to make a SH*T load of friends haha. I need to keep my relationships as strong as they are stronger. The friends i barely see, i would like to see more! My family comes first and sometime I put them second or third, and I'm making a change for that. My girlfriend... we kinda grown apart due to school, work and other things. But 2010 is the start to our new life. I need more time with her, to doing absolutly nothing, to jumping in a room full of trampolines.
4. get a job? haha i hope so. not really looking because I want to make my passion my job. and school is coming up with a load for me. I am really trying to get done with school and make my parents proud.

No comments: