Wednesday, May 13, 2009

been gone for a min.

so ok I am back from a looooooooooooong absent. but im going to try to blog more and update this shit on my life. Plus imma use this blogspot to start up my business. Lasting Impression. Yuh Yuh! Trying to start off my photography company/business. it might be a hard thing to do but its something I am passionate about and something i love doing. so hey why not do something i love and make money at it. right now im just trying to get myself in weddings and birthdays for cheap and almost free. I need to build my repore and build my porfolio.

At the Airport waiting 8hrs for our flight.


Palazzo: I promised myself I have to say here next time Im in Vegas

Wen YOU lose YOU cant make it rain

Belagio

Absract art on the ceiling
Look at this ridiculous chair! $1,050.00

I want this peice of art tho

No comments: