Monday, January 19, 2009

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!

so the im hella anxious and shit because CHRISTMAS is coming early for me! haha on the way to my house or places of pick up for packages (the care home) haha are my car parts such as: HID 6000k headlights, black wide kidney grills, and smoked clear corners AWESOME! haha next coming by the end of this week, that im hella excited for is my H+SON RIM BITCH! THATS RIGHT, (for you guys that dont know what im talking about heres a picture to jack off too! haha)

Thats right hoe its DEEPER BALLS DEEP!
ANY HOOTS uh yeaaa thats what im waiting for . what makes it even better is that it was FREE yeaaaaaaaa say it with meeee. "FRRRRREEEEEEE" u might be asking yourself "how the fuck did this good looking man, gee. get a free H+SON?" well il tell you the secret. its was bought by my girlfriend for mee! haha awesome isnt it haha.
so off topic i fucking start school 2morrow fuck me in the ass! dammm. hopefull i get koo teachers that are easy and actually make me learn at the same time. sheeeeet. but what ever.

FOR SALE:
FRONT AEROSPOKE $300

No comments: